I miss my friends. I miss my boyfriend. I miss my family. I miss my town. I miss my school. I miss my teachers. I miss everything. And I do not like living here. There is nothing to do except work. and even on the days im scheduled to not work, they make me work because i live abovee the fucking store. It sucks. Literally that is the only thing i do everyday. Work. I havent gone outside except to do SUP yogs with dads gf and tonight i went out and got chinese by myself and my heart was racing because i cant go anywhere without getting nervous for no reason at all. I am so ready to start school so i have something else to do besides work. And so i can communicate with people my own fucking age.
Oh my god. K. I need to relax. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment